Tuesday, June 11, 2019

I hope you aren't drinking this.

The other day at the gym someone stopped me and asked, "What are you drinking?"

I looked down at my stainless steel bottle and said, "Oh, it's just my water!"

I fill up a bottle with pure filtered water from home and carry it with me pretty much wherever I go.

Drinking clean water is very important to me.

As I'm sure you're aware, most tap water is tainted with contaminants like heavy metals, harsh cleaning chemicals, pharmaceuticals and pesticides. I don't want to be drinking any of those substances… or using contaminated water to make my coffee and tea at home. That's why a good home water filter is so important for health and can save you literally hundreds of dollars in bottled water costs every single year.

I'm impressed with the water filters made by partner Aquasana because they have inexpensive filter options that work anywhere (even in apartments!), their water always tastes great, the NSF certified filters last a long time, and are easy to replace. I partnered up with them to let you know how you can save big on their filter systems...

Get up to 50% OFF Aquasana Water Filter Systems + get FREE shipping + 2-pack of BPA-free filter bottles when you spend at least $199 and enter the code FOODBABE - (Offer ends Friday 6/14/19. Value of the 2-pack filter water bottles is $40.)

All Aquasana drinking water filters are certified to remove and reduce…

  • Chlorine and chloramines
  • Heavy metals like lead and mercury
  • Chlorine resistant cysts like giardia and cryptosporidium
  • Herbicides, pesticides
  • VOCs
  • Pharmaceuticals like estrone and ibuprofen
  • and more...

If you'd like to make sure to filter out fluoride, they have a Reverse Osmosis (RO) system that is certified to filter all the above contaminants + fluoride.

Simply click on each filter option to learn about its features and compare here.

And remember, when you spend at least $199 and enter the code FOODBABE at checkout, you'll get two free filter water bottles ($40 value). These bottles are really cool because they come with their own filters inside - so you can filter tap water anywhere (think airports!) and they are made from BPA-free plastic that won't leach toxins into your water.

Best of all, you can save up to 50% off right now (this huge discount expires Friday) and they have a 90 day return policy if for any reason you don't like the filter...which is perfect, so you have enough time to see how much money you are saving when you quit buying bottled water.

Choose your healthy water filter system here.

Here's to saving big bucks on this healthy habit!

Xo,

Vani

 

P.S. Your purchase also supports the work we do here at Food Babe, so thank you! I only partner with the best companies I personally have used and trust.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment