Wednesday, January 2, 2019

The most popular diet right now - and does it work?

When I was in my 20's overweight, upset and ready to change my life – I went on a diet. I followed the path that many people do…  

In the 80's low-fat diets were the craze… in the 90's it was Atkins… then came along Paleo. Now there's a popular weight loss diet that practically everyone is doing, and if you haven't tried it, I'm sure you know someone who has!

In this brand new investigation, I break down this diet so you can decide if it's for you.

I see how new diet trends can be tempting, especially when people report incredible results - but you need to know the truth, because this diet isn't all it seems. I think it's important to demystify the latest diet trends to help people see through the lies they promise.

If you know anyone starting a new diet in the New Year, please forward this email to them!

Xo,

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment