Friday, January 25, 2019

Raw footage: I was afraid to show you this

I'm about to do something kinda strange… but stick with me here.

I just published a video of myself speaking at an event. So, what's weird about it?

Well, it's from over THREE YEARS AGO.  

You see, I was scared to share it back then. I didn't want to deal with the backlash I knew I'd get. It was such a hard talk to give, during a very emotional time in my life...

But I'm sharing the video now, because I'm starting a new chapter – and I'd love for you to see how far we have come.

I invite you to watch the video now. (Warning: there is some graphic language)

What I have to share is just too important to keep to myself. 

After you watch the video, please tell me what you think in the comments. Did I say anything that surprises you?

I look forward to your response.

Xo,

Vani

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment