Friday, January 18, 2019

Must read if you drink almond, pea, coconut or oat milk

I want to make sure you saw this investigation I published on Monday... 

I'd hate for you to be buying alternative milks with harmful ingredients.

Read the new investigation here.

Tell me in the comments which kind of non-dairy milk you buy and if this investigation changed your mind. I want to hear from you!

Please share this investigation.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. My next book - Feeding You Lies is on sale at Amazon today for only $16.97 - it's time to get your copy here, it will be out in just a few short weeks, and you'll be the first to receive it.  


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment