Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Big Scandal... please spread the word

While working on my new book last year, I received a STARTLING internal email from one of the largest food companies in the world… and when I read it, I was shocked.

Right there in black in white, I read how this company tried to lobby the FDA against us, the Food Babe Army.

To see the exchange of emails - check out this must read new investigation here.

In the months following our successful campaigns to get "yoga mat" out of Subway, the artificial dyes out of Kraft Mac & Cheese, and the caramel coloring out of Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte, this company took aim at our ability to convince major food companies to change. You see, we were hurting their bottom line, and they wanted to put that to a halt.

As I read through the correspondence I couldn't believe the lengths they had gone to try to stop our movement...

Read the shocking email proposal from this company to the FDA here.

After you read this insane emails, I hope you take the time to spread the word. Everyone needs to know about what's really going on with major food companies and government officials. It's disgusting.

Xo,

Vani 

P.S. Share your thoughts about these emails in the comments. I know this company is watching our every move and will read them. Tell them what's up!

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment