Monday, December 3, 2018

The shocking insults waged at me after my CNN appearance

As you may have seen, I was on CNN last week discussing the romaine lettuce E. coli outbreak. But here's the crazy thing…

My appearance on national TV really pissed off some people.

And no – not because it was on CNN. (My stance on national media has always been to take the opportunity to spread the truth, no matter what outlet).

So why would anyone be enraged that I went on TV to talk about lettuce?

I give you the whole play by play in this post + video.

I know the content of this post is shocking. But I had to show you what we are up against.

Please read and share this post with everyone you know. We can't let these lies go unchecked.

Xo,

Vani


P.S. This is why I wrote my new book Feeding You Lies. I know these types of attacks will be ramping up as this book is hitting stores in a few short months. In the book, I go into greater detail on the many different ways the industry pulls stunts to fool the public (and the media). It's eye-opening and you need to know what's going on! Please pre-order a copy of Feeding You Lies to show the food industry that you support the work I am doing. Pick up a couple extras for your loved ones, it makes a great gift. Get it locally near you here or at Barnes & Noble or Amazon.

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment