Thursday, December 6, 2018

Take a peek inside my new book... (and special announcement)

I can't thank you enough for all the supportive and encouraging messages after sharing what happened when I was on CNN. 

The food and chemical industry's dirty playbook is starting to be unraveled...And I go into even more important lessons in my upcoming book.

The book jacket of Feeding You Lies was just finalized and I want you to be the first to see it!

Here's what it looks like.

Also - there's a special announcement at the bottom of the post, so don't miss it :) I can't wait for you to have what we've been working on. 

Xo,

Vani 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment