Friday, September 7, 2018

The #1 thing people ask me (your last chance)

I'd say this is probably the #1 question I get that isn't related to food: "What kind of makeup do you wear?"

Thankfully, this is an easy question to answer!

One of the brands that I trust and love to use is made by the company 100% PURE. I love their lipsticks, shampoo and mascara - and their new face masks are incredible!

And a special exclusive offer - EXPIRES TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT.

Take 15% OFF your order with the exclusive code FOODBABE

Plus, get an incredible Free Super Gift (valued at $121) when you spend at least $70.

This is a very rare deal and only being offered to Food Babe readers.

I love knowing that many of you already love this cosmetics company!

"I love @100percentpure makeup! They only use natural ingredients. My bronzer has cacao powder in it and a lot of plant derived ingredients. None of the icky chemicals and NO Animal testing!"

"I just did a total revamp of all my makeup although I never wear it, I threw out all drug store products, maybelline, cover girl etc and replaced it with @100percentpure cosmetics and already see the difference in my skin. I don't support companies who test of animals only vegan and cruelty free, so that was a no brainer for me. It was a nice makeup cleanse "

"Their glossing shampoo and conditioner is the absolute best! It smells amazing and leaves your hair silky and shiny. It's also easy to use on long hair unlike some natural shampoos that leave your hair feeling like a tangled mess. I absolutely love 100% Pure!"

"Been using 100% Pure for years now. Love their powder eye shadow, sugar plum fruit pigmented lip & cheek tint, the nail polish is awesome too."

Get 15% OFF these amazing products right here.

Remember, this is a rare deal and it expires TONIGHT at Midnight. 

They also have limited supplies available, so if you want to get the free gift offer, get in now because supplies are going quick.

Your purchase supports the work we do here at Food Babe, so thank you!

Feel free to send this email to anyone in your life who would love to save money on these amazing products. Here's to helping everyone clean up their beauty routine!

Xo,

Vani

P.S. And remember 100% PURE products are made with organic ingredients and free of controversial ingredients found in most cosmetics.

Instead of using artificial dyes like other brands, all 100% PURE products are pigmented using fruits and vegetables, which are full of beneficial vitamins and antioxidants. 

I have continued to partner with 100% PURE so you can get the benefit of exclusive discounts like this one!



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment