Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Mark your calendar - September 17th

The next Truvani product is coming NEXT MONDAY!

I think you will absolutely love it.

(Can you tell I'm excited? )

I'm not going to reveal what it is just yet. But I'll give you TWO hints:

Hint #1: It's great for your skin.

Especially as you get older. And by older I mean 25+...

...because looking and feeling great at ANY age starts with your DIET.

As I'm approaching 40, it's getting more and more important that I stick to my health routines. And this new product can help.

But here's what's funny:

Back in my early 20s I was eating the wrong things and living the wrong lifestyle and I LOOKED so much worse. I'm almost 40 now, but I actually look and feel younger.

If you don't believe me, just look at the "before and after" I share in this video.

This is why I believe beauty comes from the inside – literally.

Do you agree?

Watch the video and leave a comment

Oh boy, I already shared more than I wanted!

For a second hint, look out for another email from me later this week…

Xo,

Vani

P.S. The newest Truvani product is coming NEXT MONDAY! Here's a hint: It's great for your skin –  watch this video.



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment