Thursday, September 6, 2018

Holding my breath in the bathroom

So, the other day I was holding my breath for dear life in the ladies room…

Now before you start laughing too hard, it wasn't for the reason you might be thinking!

You see, I was standing at the mirror mindlessly washing my hands. A woman at the sink next to me pulled out a canister of loose face powder, opened up the lid… and a BIG cloud of powder came out and went into the air.

She was obviously as surprised as I was, because she gasped and started coughing and waving her hand in the air trying to move the powder out of the way.

And, that's when I held my breath… and made a beeline for the door!

Not that long ago I was reading about the toxic chemicals in makeup powders, especially brands made with a certain ingredient known to be laced with asbestos. If you don't know what asbestos is… it is a substance strongly linked to cancer. And, it's found in makeup.

That's when I knew I needed to do more digging and investigate cosmetics. I've known for a long time how cosmetics are poorly regulated and that's why there are a slew of controversial chemicals in beauty products.

But I'm not gonna lie. This new investigation surprised me.

It really opened up my eyes to how bad the cosmetics industry is. And, it greatly saddens me that a lot of women apply these harmful chemicals to their faces daily.

Read my new makeup investigation here. Do you use any of these brands?

At the end of the day, I'm so happy to have found a makeup brand I trust who doesn't use those harmful chemicals…

That brand is 100% PURE.

All 100% PURE products are made with organic ingredients and free of controversial ingredients found in most cosmetics.

Instead of using artificial dyes like other brands, all 100% PURE products are pigmented using fruits and vegetables, which are full of beneficial vitamins and antioxidants. How cool is that?

Even if you don't wear makeup, they've got awesome shampoo, bath products, body scrubs, soaps, face creams, and moisturizers too.

I partnered with 100% PURE so you could try them too. 

Get 15% OFF all orders through Friday 9/7 when you use the exclusive code FOODBABE.

Plus, get a FREE gift valued at $121 when you spend $70 or more - WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.  

Your gift includes all this…

  • 100% PURE Fruit Pigmented Better Naked Palette ($53)
  • 100% PURE Cocoa Butter Matte Lipstick in Protea ($29)
  • 100% PURE Cruelty-Free Crease Brush E40 ($15)
  • 100% PURE Cruelty-Free Angled Contour Brush F30 ($19)
  • 100% PURE Limited Edition bag ($5)

Wow. This gift from 100% PURE is really amazing (worth over $100) and I'm so thrilled to be able to bring this to you. There are a LIMITED NUMBER of these gifts available, and when they run out, they run out. If you know anyone who loves to wear makeup, but who may need a beauty bag makeover… please forward this email to them and share my makeup investigation. Everyone should know about the harmful ingredients lurking in beauty products (and I'm sure they'll be thrilled to save big bucks on these safe products too.)

Stock up on safe cosmetics at 15% OFF with the code FOODBABE right here. 

Xo,

Vani

 

P.S. This exclusive FOODBABE discount from 100% PURE ends tomorrow. So make sure to get your order in here to get your discount and super gift before it runs out!



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment