Friday, September 21, 2018

This goes away tonight (and why self-care is a must)

Today is the last day!

The special launch pricing for our new Wild Caught Marine Collagen ends TONIGHT – get yours before the price goes up:

You can find all the info here

Why would we offer special launch pricing?

Simple…

I never set out to create my own product line. But after years of fighting Big Food, I realized there's only one way to make the truly lasting change I want to see in the world: compete with these companies head-to-head. So, we love to reward people for supporting us, even if it comes at a cost.

Now, here's what's weird...

As we age, our body changes. "Thanks, Captain Obvious!" So even if you stay young at heart, your body automatically feels older.

That's normal right?!

I used to think so...

Yet here I am today, inching closer to 40, and I feel better than I ever did. I feel better than I ever thought was possible. Even when I was 19.

Not that I don't notice the signs of aging!

We all have those moments when we're reminded that we're getting older. I talk about one, slightly embarrassing moment in this video.

Anyway...

Every little wrinkle reminds me why I admire older women – and men – who treat their body with great care. Like a temple, worthy of protection.

Maybe it's because I know what it's like when you DON'T take care of yourself:

I lived through my 20s treating my body like a garbage disposal. It took me 15 years to realize how BAD I really felt (and how much better it could be).

And let's be honest...

Who doesn't want to be healthy, feel beautiful, and be active for as long as possible?

I believe we deserve to feel good, to look good.

I don't apologize for it.

I hope you don't feel guilty about it either.

Too many people never make their health and wellness a priority. And then it's too little, too late.

I hope you give our new Wild Caught Marine Collagen a try

Most importantly, take care of yourself.

Xo,

Vani

 

P.S. You can still save up to 20% off the list price. And we have a 30-day money-back guarantee. But this special ends tonight… Here's the link again

P.P.S. When you order today, you also get the "Truvani Morning Glow Recipe Book" with 10 glow-inducing breakfast recipes... and see how you can add a beauty-boost to your yogurt, cereal, jam, and more.

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment