Wednesday, August 1, 2018

You ate what...?

In my last email, I asked you to write down all the foods you eat that have added sugar in a single day. Here are some results:

"I recently had a craving for whoopie pies. They are a Maine treat and I don't think I've eaten one in over 20 years. I gave into my craving and now I eat 1/2 a whoopie pie every night! I know they're beyond unhealthy but I can't stop indulging." - Gina

"Today, I added sugar to yogurt, donuts, and cereal, and didn't realize how much sugar I ate today until I got this email." - D.

"32.5g - would have been only 14.5g if I resisted the glass of chocolate almond milk :)" - Heather

"I had one of those odwalla protein drinks that had 33g of sugar." - Lori

That's more sugar than you thought, right?

Getting sugar under control has powerfully changed the way I feel… It helped me lose unwanted pounds for good, made my skin glow and improved my overall health.

And, it's the #1 struggle you write to me about.

That's why I created a program to help you ease off added sugar and I've made it easy, fun, and foolproof! I'm opening up this impactful and effective program but only for the next few days.

Get the Food Babe 7-Day Sugar Detox at (over 65% off for just a few days!)

For a low ONE-TIME fee, you get all this:

  • Quick Start Guide to help you avoid sugar pitfalls and crazy facts about sugar you should know. (22 pages!)
  • 7-Day Sugar Detox Plan which fully explains the program and provides you with emergency strategies to keep you on track. (29 pages!)
  • Two sets of Sugar Detox recipes for 7 days. Whether you are a vegan, gluten-free, paleo, vegetarian or a meat eater, I've got you covered. Easy to prepare, delicious real-food breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack recipes that are free of grains and refined sugar, along with a schedule and shopping lists.
  • If you don't like to cook, check out the included Restaurant Guide.
  • Maintaining Your Success After The Detox guide that provides a detailed game plan for long-term success following your detox. (21 pages!)
  • Exclusive Instructional Videos where I personally walk you through the program, give you advice for when night-time sugar cravings hit, and provide tips on healthier sugar swaps to make your detox a piece of cake!
  • Private Facebook Group where you will find support from the Food Babe team and other participants in the 7-Day Sugar Detox.
  • Success Journal to track your progress.
  • All the guides are downloadable, printable, and ready to view on your smartphone, computer or tablet instantly.

You don't need to starve yourself. You don't need to eat processed, pre-packaged "no sugar" foods. And you don't need to take any pricey supplements. All you need is this simple, step-by-step plan that's worked for over 4,000 people - including yours truly!

Start your 7-Day Sugar Detox anytime that works for you… tomorrow… next week… next month. The choice is yours. My team and I are here to support you every step of the way.

If you've tried to quit sugar in the past with no luck, don't blame yourself. The real problem is NOT your willpower. It's the fact that sugar itself is more addictive than cocaine… and in order to quit, you've got to detox.

If you know anyone who struggles with sugar, please forward this email to them. Maybe they will do the detox with you? Let's detox from sugar together!

Get access to the program now.

Xo,

Vani

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment