Friday, August 3, 2018

Oh no, not again

Does this sound like you?

You wake up groggy from sleep, sit down at the table in the morning… and suddenly it feels like someone stuck a tight rubber band around your waist.

You look down and see your stomach protruding from the waistline of your pants or you get that overfull feeling that makes you so uncomfortable.

You feel awful.

You think to yourself… "Oh no, not again!!!"

You now have to face the fact. You've been really overdoing it this summer and it needs to STOP.

Yes, the past couple of months have been filled with fun beach trips and picnics… but also a few too many ice cream bowls and desserts.

Those extra glasses of wine all Summer felt good at the time but now it's time to reel it all back in and get back on track.

Even though you normally eat a healthy organic diet there is one ingredient that comes back to sabotage you every time. That ingredient is SUGAR.

Instead of feeling continuing to feel this way or eating nothing but lettuce for the next few weeks, now is the perfect time to do a 7-Day Sugar Detox.

For the next 7 days, you can eat delicious well-rounded meals, ditch unhealthy sugar and additives, and torch crazy food cravings. You'll probably even lose those stubborn pounds that are creeping back on.

See my proven 7-Day Sugar Detox plan here.

Here's what happened when Bianca did her 7-Day Sugar Detox…

"I am on day 3 and can already notice an improvement in energy, hunger levels, cravings, and mood. I've even lost 5 lbs. I was in disbelief!"

Diana also had an amazing experience…

"Today is day 7 of the detox and I am feeling SO great. Feeling lean and energetic! I am going to continue eating this way as it's spurred a weight loss that I've been struggling with. I'm down almost 5 pounds (and measurements changing too!)"

And, Matt's experience was INCREDIBLE…

"I just completed the 7-Day Sugar Detox. It was a great experience! I think my relationship with food is taking a much needed positive turn. For me it is less about the weight loss and more about good health for me and my family. I lost 14 lbs and I feel great."

Wow, right?

Get your hands on the entire 7-Day Sugar Detox Program - This closes on Monday.

Won't it be nice to comfortably fit into your pants again? I can't wait to see you in the program and hear about your progress!

Xo,
Vani

P.S. If you know someone who's been overindulging and could use a little boost in their health, forward this email to them. Team up and do the Sugar Detox together. That just makes it more fun!

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment