Friday, August 24, 2018

This special ends tonight!

Quick reminder: today is the last day for our Organic Chicken Bone Broth "Back to School" deal.

Here's how it works:

If you get a monthly delivery of Organic Chicken Bone Broth Powder, Truvani will give you a bottle of our Daily Turmeric supplement in your first shipment... free (while supplies last).

We sell our individual bottles of our Daily Turmeric Supplement for $34.99. You get one bottle free.

Here's the special link.

You've seen me call out Big Food companies for years. We've even forced some of them to change. But big companies don't change fast enough, and people kept asking me, "What do you recommend instead?"

And that's the problem.

Sometimes there are no alternatives.

And, even though I never set out to create my own product line, I knew it had to be done. I wanted to create the products I personally wanted to see in the world...

Like this Organic Chicken Bone Broth Powder.

It's easy to travel with. It's easy to cook with. And when you order today, there's a special deal - learn about it here.

Xo,

Vani

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment