Thursday, August 2, 2018

Here is what happens when you quit sugar for a week...

A group of us did a 7-Day Sugar Detox together last January… and here's what happened…

"A full week minimum on this is such a great idea... I found it so much more effective than just trying to "cut back" on sweets, breads and dairy all of which have been staples for me for decades. They kept creeping back in on me. Even though 40 years vegetarian and also organic as much as possible, going without sugar, dairy and starches for even a week really made a difference in my clarity and endurance during the day. I feel much healthier, and my digestion stronger. Thank you! I would not have done so well at this without your guidelines." - Steve

"The recipes are so delicious. I am single with no children at home so I would like tips on cooking for one! But I can honestly say that my sugar cravings have all but disappeared. The food is so nutritious & tastes so good, I didn't crave sweets after meals. I also lost 6 pounds. Thanks so much for a great program. I will be continuing my new eating habits!" - Lynn

"I had been wanting to do the sugar detox for a while as chocolate was ruling my life. I have been a Food Babe follower for over a year, but even organic chocolate has sugar in it!  At 8 weeks postpartum, I decided to make a change not only for myself but also for my family. The sugar detox recipes were easy and so yummy! Today is my first day since completing the detox and I have had no desire to go back to my old eating habits. I had veggies for lunch and they were delicious and satisfying!" - Lea

And I've got great news... I opened up the Food Babe 7-Day Sugar Detox again. I'm closing the program after Monday, so if you want to get access to everything, sign up today right here.

I'll send you everything you need and you'll have access to it for life. I'll show you…

  • How the food industry tries to keep you addicted to sugar (even when you think you're eating a perfectly healthy diet)... and how you can avoid their devious traps.
  • A proven way to finally take control of your cravings without feeling deprived, eating pre-packaged "diet" foods, or spending a fortune at Whole Foods.
  • The 10 best foods to eat during your detox... along with 47 foods you must avoid at all costs (there are some unexpected foods on this list for sure!)
  • My no-hassle sugar detox meal plan, so you know exactly what to eat and when to eat it. Twenty-one tasty meals that satisfy even the biggest appetites.
  • My sugar-detox restaurant guide so you can stay on track even when you're on-the-go.
  • 9 powerful craving quenchers hiding in your kitchen cabinet. One of them is this Indian spice, proven to work in human studies.
  • A magic tea formula that stops sugar cravings—by "rewiring" your taste buds! Just a few sips of this tasty beverage are all you need (and no, it's not green tea).
  • Hands-on support through our private Facebook group.

That's just a small taste of the sugar-busting strategies I'll share with you in this program. Even better…

When you sign up today, I'll give you over $85 off! 

Take the next few days to familiarize yourself with the materials, watch the videos - maybe you ask a friend or get your whole family on board too.

If you have any doubts about what this 7-Day Sugar Detox can do for you, read reviews of the program here.

I'm so excited and can't wait to have you on board!

Xo,
Vani

P.S. Since launching the 7-Day Sugar Detox in 2016, over 4,000 people have used these secrets to take control of their cravings and get off sugar for good…

"I think I can say that the Sugar Detox was a success! Not only have I lost a few pounds, but my clothes are looser, and my rings come off a lot easier… my complexion seems smoother and clearer. I have actually tamed the "sugar craving beast" in me!" Julia

"I just completed the 7-Day Sugar Detox. It was a great experience! I think my relationship with food is taking a much needed positive turn. For me it is less about the weight loss and more about good health for me and my family. I lost 14 lbs and I feel great." Matt

"The recipes are so good, I don't crave for sugar or feel hungry. Before trying this out, I had frequent headaches and was always tired. This is the first time a diet has actually worked for me." – Archana

"I am on day 3 and can already notice an improvement in energy, hunger levels, cravings, and mood. I've even lost 5 lbs. I was in disbelief!" —Bianca

"Today is day 7 of the detox and I am feeling SO great. Feeling lean and energetic! I am going to continue eating this way as it's spurred a weight loss that I've been struggling with. I'm down almost 5 pounds (and measurements changing too!)" - Diana

These are just a few real-life examples…. and now it's your turn. Sign up here.



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment