Monday, November 20, 2017

My biggest regret.

So, I've been thinking...

As I hope you've heard by now, I started a brand new company called Truvani and we launched the pre-order page for our first product, a daily turmeric supplement.

Over the weekend, I caught up on all the comments and emails you've sent in response, and it got me reminiscing.

The Food Babe Army has accomplished a lot...

We have influenced Chick-fil-A, Chipotle, Kraft, General Mills, Subway, Starbucks and many other big food companies into changing for the better...

We have also helped educate millions of people about what's really in the food and products they use...

But I now realize that my biggest regret is as simple as this:

I wish I had launched Truvani - the Food Babe line of products - sooner.

I had a feeling it was the right decision for a long time, but I delayed. Could I really pull it off?

The answer is yes. I can. And let me tell you, when I finally announced it last week, your support meant the world. Emails like this give me the strength to move forward.

"Just ordered! I know I am not just getting a product, I am helping to support a much bigger cause. Thank you for doing what you do, Vani!!" - Stephanie

"We are so glad to hear that you are starting your own line of products. Turmeric is a very important supplement in our daily regimen. We love the name of your line: TRUVANI.  SO FITTING!...This is the best news I've heard in a long time." - Sue

"Looking forward to your products. I too am tired of all hidden ingredients." - Judy

"I love and admire how you are going about this and staying true to all you believe important from the ingredients, to the process, to the packaging, and especially raising the money needed to do this without taking outside money that you would have expectations from! KUDOS to you" - Cathy

"Vani!!!!  I have goosebumps! For me and for you!! This is a brilliant idea!! Congratulations!!  I am SO in!!!!!!!  :)" - Winnie

Now as you probably know, the pre-order period for our Daily Turmeric Supplement is closing tomorrow.

We don't want to "just" create a turmeric supplement. We want to create a complete line of products with ingredients you can trust. And your early support can help us make this a reality without raising money from outside investors.

How can you support?

Well...

You can preorder a bottle of our Daily Turmeric Supplement right here (and save 15% off retail price). If you get 3 bottles, you save 25%. If you get 6 bottles, you save 30%.

This pre-sale period ends tomorrow.

It's a one-time purchase and we will deliver the product beginning February 2018.

This company is becoming a reality because of you. I can't thank you enough.

Xo,

Vani



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment