Friday, November 10, 2017

I overheard a heart-warming conversation (plus BIG news…)

My heart melted! I was at a restaurant with a few friends, and one friend overheard a couple people talking...

#1: "OMG! I think that's Food Babe!"

#2: "Who?"

#1: "She's a health blogger. It makes me feel like this restaurant must be good because she eats here."

I love this so much. Your trust in me is what keeps me going. And hearing conversations like this is what gives me the motivation and drive for this next big step…

Over the last few years, the Food Babe Army has accomplished a lot… We have influenced Chick-fil-A, Chipotle, Kraft, General Mills, Subway, Panera Bread, and many other big food companies into changing for the better…

But here's the truth:

Big companies don't change fast enough. And most companies don't value our health over profits.

And that's why I'm excited to tell you about the next chapter for Food Babe. I'll send you all the details in an email next Monday (11/13).

For now, I put together a short 1 minute video hinting at what I'm up to. Watch it right here.

Can you guess what it is? This is a big leap for the Food Babe Army and I'm so happy to have you on my team!

Xo,

Vani

P.S. If you want to be the first to hear about our next steps, just enter your email below the video to get on the early notification list. Plus, after you get on the list, I have an opportunity that you may be interested in.

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment