Wednesday, November 2, 2016

New recipe! Just throw it in and forget it!

Let's face it - we are all busy and it's hard to find the time to cook a homemade meal. But as you know, filling up on whole, additive-free, real food is the key to true health, and you need to do whatever it takes to make it quick and easy so that you don't fall off track.

Let me tell you about one of my little tricks! If you are trying to eat a healthy diet but are limited on time, using a slow cooker is one of the EASIEST methods out there that makes it virtually effortless to stick to eating unprocessed food on a regular basis.

That's why I worked with my team to create a (newly expanded) Food Babe Real Food Slow Cooker Guide. We spent months carefully crafting OVER 50 healthy slow cooker recipes that are all incredibly delicious and easy. These recipes are so simple and hassle-free that they make a healthy lifestyle a breeze!

To give you a taste, I shared the Chicken Quinoa Chili recipe straight from this guide on the blog today.

This is one of those recipes that you can throw together in the morning before work, let it simmer in a slow cooker all day, and sit down to amazing homemade meal without spending hardly any time in the kitchen! Don't you just love recipes like that?

Get the Easy Slow-Cooker Chicken Quinoa Chili Recipe here!

As I mentioned yesterday, I'm giving away the Real Food Slow Cooker Guide with over 50 recipes along with the Healthy Holiday Survival Guide as BONUSES to everyone who joins the Food Babe Eating Guide for an annual membership by Monday, November 7th!

If you want my team and I to personally help you with your healthy living goals, this is a program that you don't want to miss. When you join, you'll get dozens of pages of my tested tricks and tips to make healthy eating mindless, and a monthly meal plan full of Food Babe approved recipes and guidelines to help you detox naturally every day.

You'll also get exclusive how-to videos and access to live group check-ins with me, where you can ask me anything. Watch the video here and check out the FAQ to learn more about the program. You're going to love it!

Remember, the bonus offer expires on Monday. Go to foodbabe.com/eat to sign up!

I want to be your support for the next year ahead and make your life easier… I can't wait to meet you during our live group check-ins!

Xo,

Vani

P.S. If you have any friends or family who would love some slow cooker recipes like this, please forward this email to them.



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment