Thursday, November 3, 2016

The results are worth it!

If you've ever doubted whether you can change your diet for good… please let these Food Babe Eating Guide members inspire you!

I love reading real life stories of people who have stopped eating processed foods full of additives and filled up their plates with real nutritious food instead.

I know we all could use a little bit of motivation and I want to show you how this membership can change your life! As you read through their stories, I'm sure that you will recognize yourself in them – I know I do!

I hope these stories encourage you to know that you can make a change too. The most rewarding part of my job is helping people like Jennifer, Lisa, Laurie, and Kerry. That is why I have dedicated my life to doing whatever I can to help people achieve their health goals, and I want to help you too! To say I have my dream job, would be an understatement – there's nothing more in the world I would rather do.

I provide this comprehensive program with everything you need to succeed – including live webinars with yours truly to coach your way to success!

Whether you want to make a change to your diet and don't know where to start or if you know what to eat but just need a little push to go that extra mile, this is the program that will do it for you as it has for so many others...

"This is my second year with the Eating Guide Program, and I love it!" - Lucinda

"I've been following you eating guide for 3 months now and have averaged 4lb a week loss. It's brilliant. Three years ago my thyroid became underactive and my weight ballooned even though I had lost my appetite. Since then I have struggled to lose weight. Last year diagnosed with M.E. so fighting a losing battle. Now I'm on a steady weight loss. Thank you very much for this eating guide. I love the recipes.  I am happy with the menus I have and will continue to follow them." -Claire

"I love the monthly recipes and I'm enjoying being on the program." - Donna

"You guys rock and I love/appreciate all you do!!!  If you had a lifetime membership, I'd buy that one :-)" - Mimi

"My husband and I started the November Food Guide last year and have loved all the recipes. Can't wait to try more!"- Kirsten

"As a pilot, maintaining a healthy lifestyle can be tough. I just became a member this year in order to get the Healthy Eating guides each month. My family loves the variety of healthy meals that expands our menu each month. I fly with a different crew almost every week. I am constantly encouraging my fellow crew members to make positive changes in their diets and lifestyles. When eating a healthy diet I feel better and can think more clearly.  I am better able to perform at the high level my career demands." - Dan

"Yes! I would love to renew it! I have used the recipes all year and I have loved it!" - Bridgette

"Love these recipes and want to try them all." - Lynne

"I loved, LOVED, your recipes. You understand flavor and healthy food." - Zita

"I have been a member for about a year now and LOVE your monthly eating guides." - Laura

"I purchased your program for my husband months ago and we've been loving it!" - Amanda

"First I want to tell you how much I love all the information you provide.  I have loved the food eating guides each month with many, many wonderful recipes." - Kathy

"I absolutely love the recipes in all the eating guides and anxious to try each month's." - Debbie

"I am loving my yearly subscription to your site!!! I'm incredibly proud of my decision to adopt a healthy lifestyle. Thank you." - Heidi

Let me help you opt out of this broken system and finally break free from the grips of the food industry. We can't control what they are doing to our food, but we can control what we put in our mouths every day.  

You'll have our full support every month plus you'll receive the Food Babe Starter Guide, a new Monthly Eating Guide each month, access to LIVE webinars with me, exclusive videos, a community forum + amazing bonuses.

Living an organic lifestyle is not always easy – but can be with these guides and the help from my team.

JOIN HERE: http://foodbabe.com/eat

Much Love,

Vani

P.S. Remember the FREE two bonuses with an annual membership - The Healthy Holiday Guide and The Slow Cooker Guide are only available through Monday, November 7th, Midnight EST.

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment