Thursday, June 18, 2015

How I Eat Sugar.

If you know me, you know I love my sweets. I don't think I could ever give up having something a little sweet every day. The way I used to satisfy my sweet cravings before I stopped eating conventional processed junk food vs. now, is like night and day.

Back then, I would eat anything sweet, including those treats full of artificial ingredients and a ton of refined sugar with lots of high fructose corn syrup.

Now, I go for the most real organic ingredients available that have a nice dose of nutrition but can be sweetened to create a dessert.

This simple, fast, and easy to make recipe does just that! Most desserts out there are empty calories that keep you wanting more, but this dessert is different. Hope you enjoy this brand new recipe with a couple of variations that will hopefully knock your socks off.

Get the brand new recipe here. (It only has 5 ingredients!)

This recipe will also keep you on track for day eleven (of the 21 day plan) in my New York Times Best Selling book The Food Babe Way – have you gotten your copy yet?

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Thanks for your amazing feedback this week. I'm going to be busy this Summer with the long list of topics to investigate :) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment