Monday, June 8, 2015

Gatorade Shhhmatorade – bleh!

Hope you had a fabulous weekend – mine was full of exciting adventures that I can't wait to tell you about!

Until then, I've got a brand new post for ya today. When I look at the ingredient lists in Gatorade and Powerade, I just shake my head. They are full of GMOs, processed sugar, artificial food dyes, and synthetic additives. No thanks! This homemade sports drink recipe, however, has none of those ingredients and is perfect to have after a hot day in the sun, will get you hydrated fast and give you a serious dose of nutrition! Here are all the details.

Also –You've probably heard that coconut water makes an excellent hydrating drink that replenishes electrolytes and can replace those nasty chemical-filled sports drinks– but there really is more to it than that. How do you buy the healthiest coconut water and avoid the worst? I cover it all in my full investigation here.

It's easy to beat the heat naturally. Once you pour out the Gatorade, you'll never look back!

Xo,

Vani

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment