Friday, June 26, 2015

Don't eat those nasty little suckers. PLEASE!

Happy Friday!

I hope you've had a fantastic week. I've got a brand new recipe for ya today that's perfect to make for Sunday night dinner. The traditional version of this southern dish contains Ritz Crackers – yes, those nasty little suckers filled with trans fats, high fructose corn syrup and other nasties I don't want in my body. Thankfully, I've found a way to remake this in-season masterpiece healthier for you! Check it all out here.

And because it's soooo hot out there, I've got to share one of my favorite summer time cold drinks: Homemade Ginger Ale. Did you know that the store bought stuff contains NO actual ginger at all? Insane, right?

Here's to staying cool this weekend!

Cheers,

Vani

P.S. I'm traveling all over the world this Summer and will be doing my best to eat as healthfully and organically as possible. I'm sharing my adventures on Instagram. I hope you come on over and follow along! I love sharing my life with you and already have a backlog of photos I can't wait for you to see.

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment