Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I used to suffer.

I see so many people suffering out there with ailments that could disappear if they paid attention to what they ate. And I used to be one of them. I didn't know the first thing about nutrition growing up and I can't remember a single class in school that taught me anything about the dangers of processed foods.

For most of my childhood and early adult life I suffered through the worst skin and stomach issues. (If you are wondering what I used to look like – I've got the before pictures here)… Little did I know at the time that this simple food could have helped.

I've started to incorporate this food into my diet almost daily because it not only can help you with your skin and digestive system but also keep you lean! It truly is a superfood I cannot do without, now that I know its power.

Check it out here – there's several ways to get your fix!

Wishing you the best health life can offer!

Vani

P.S. I'm working on a lot of exciting investigations this Summer - what would you like to see covered? Just reply to this email and let me know :) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment