Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I dropped everything to investigate this.

When I found out a certain food company was serving organic food to citizens in other countries but not here – I stopped everything I was doing and started to investigate. I found so much more than what I was looking for and today I am going to share it all with you.

Our rights as American citizens have been violated and it's time for this to stop.

Read the brand new investigation here.

We need to let these companies know we aren't going to take inferior food any longer.

Thankfully, I know these double standards can finally end if we share this information with everyone we know.

And that's the reason I started this blog, to share what I learned with everyone I know.

I hope you do the same because it can definitely change the world.

Godspeed!

Vani 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment