Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Another chemical dumped (almost...)

Hi from New York City!

I can't believe we did it again. We are bending policies of multi-billion dollar companies overnight. It really blows my mind!

In this latest post, I reveal the email exchanges I had with the Starbucks PR team leading up to last week, including what happened after they invited me to their headquarters in Seattle. 

And…because of what you did last week, their stance completely changed.

Watch me talking about this issue on national TV this morning & read the latest news HERE.

At the end of this post, I have one little favor to ask. Even though Starbucks has agreed to some of our requests, they have a lot more work to do. Millions of people are still drinking these chemicals as I am typing!

None of these changes could become a reality without you and your unwavering determination to improve the quality and safety of our food.

I hope you are proud of yourself. I certainly am.

Thank you for standing with me and for your continued love and support.

 

Xo,

Vani 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment