Wednesday, August 13, 2014

It's getting personal...

I'm working on some really maddening investigations this week that I can't wait to tell you about soon!

Until then, I've got 3 things for ya!

  1. Did you know I am on Instagram? I joined earlier this year and I've had an absolute blast following many of you and seeing what you up to! I've also enjoyed sharing my eats, travels and life with you in a more intimate fashion. Check out my Instagram page here to see what's going on today and follow me!
  2. I sat down with Food Integrity Now (a podcast) last week – I get personal and talk about what's happening "behind the scenes" with Starbucks – it's a getting good. You can listen here:  Just click the "play" button at the very bottom of this post.
  3. I just want to say thank you for your kind, encouraging and thoughtful comments on this facebook post and in personal emails that you sent yesterday. It was really hard for me to share what's been happening. Last month was tough. The activism started to wear on me and the attacks weren't easy to deal with at all. Things happened that I couldn't even believe or understand at the time. I was pretty upset, but then I reminded myself why I'm doing what I'm doing. I'm only an ordinary person (just like you) trying to make the world a better place. Without your support, I wouldn't have made it out of the deep dark hole I was in – so thank you, thank you, thank you. I honestly can't thank you enough. You make everything I am doing so worth it – worth any attack they can launch against us. BRING IT ON!

Sending much love,

Vani 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment