Monday, August 25, 2014

It's coming out tomorrow, and you won't believe what's in it!

Today I'm revealing something that has concerned me for a long time.
 
A representative from this company even called me inviting me to meet with them at their headquarters to hear my concerns. But, then a few months later, they retracted the invite saying the meeting wouldn't be "productive" after witnessing how powerful our collective voices can be. 
 
I guess it's more productive for them to continue to sell us toxic chemicals than to listen to our concerns.
 
They are using nostalgia, the Fall season and fancy marketing to sell us harmful chemicals and this needs to stop. There's absolutely no logical reason they need to be using ingredients linked to cancer. This company needs to be held accountable.
 
I know we can change these ingredients together!
 
 
Xo,
Vani 
 
P.S. Please spread the word and share this post with your friends and family who might be unsuspectingly drinking this. Hopefully in the near future, we can have treats like these without worrying about the toxic chemicals in them!
 
 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment