Wednesday, July 16, 2014

One Of The Most Healthiest Drinks Finally Exposed!

Hi there!

I know it's been a while since I wrote to you but this new investigation took us weeks to compile! This critical information is on one of the biggest booming industries out there right now. It's extremely popular with healthy folks (like us) and I wanted to make sure you knew the truth about what's happening with major brands, how they are sourcing them, what they are adding to their products and how some companies are tricking us once again with fancy marketing and a less nutrition.

I've created a chart to break it all down and help you determine how to buy the best and avoid the worst! I am pretty sure you'll be surprised at the list - some of the most popular brands are fooling the best of us! 

Read the new investigation here.

Please remember to share and spread the word, when we support the good companies doing the right thing, we get better products for all us.

Xo,

Vani 

P.S. I just want to mention it can be challenging being on the front lines, exposing the truth about big brands with big money, being on front pages of newspapers and having so many people make up things about you which try to get you to quit, but I will never stop! I will be here for you no matter how tough this gets. To quote one of my favorite food activists: "It will get much worse, did you think the evil companies of the world will let you and I waltz in and turn their world upside down?" 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment