Monday, July 7, 2014

A few summertime things!

Hope you had a fantastic holiday weekend! Now that we are in the thick of summertime, I've got a few of my favorite recipes to share with you!

  1. There's a new recipe on the blog that's perfect for a cooler to take to the beach or on your travels (even to the office for lunch!). Check it out here
  2. Summertime is all about good tomatoes. This recipe is so quick and easy – throw everything in a blender and go! Adding a half of avocado to a big bowl makes a great light meal or snack – it's super refreshing. Recipe here.
  3. Strawberries are bountiful right now, this healthy dessert with homemade vanilla coconut ice cream really hits the spot. Get it here.

And last but not least, I've been traveling a lot this summer, which means staying on track has been a little tougher than normal. Here's the usual plan I follow when I get home, it works great after a long weekend of heavy eats too! How to detox after vacation, or anytime. 

 

Hope you are having a great summer so far!

Sending lots of love,

Vani

 

P.S. Next up, an investigation into one of my summer time favorites – can't wait to share my research.



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment