Thursday, July 24, 2014

Need some "feel good" food in your life?

I have been traveling a lot lately and my regular food routine has been completely out of whack. I'm excited to be back home buying organic ingredients, and in my kitchen making food for me and Mr Food Babe.

This new recipe is super refreshing and contains one of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet - one that can protect you from all the nasty environmental toxins out there too!

Get the new recipe here.

Hope you enjoy this superfood packed salad with friends and family.  

Sharing good nutritious meals like this with others can change the world, I know it!

Xo, 

Vani

P.S. I'm investigating some juicy information – can't wait to share!



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment