Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A surprising ingredient list!

Hi there!

When I shop I always look for products I used to eat and buy and see what's in them. On Sunday, I found something I used to eat a lot of and couldn't believe the ingredients.  It's shocking this company has taken out certain controversial ingredients for other citizens across the globe and not us - and has publicly admitted to it!

This snack definitely goes into the Product Hall of Shame.

Read about it here.

I'm going to share my little finds like this with you more often – so get ready!

Xo,

Vani

P.S.  If you are looking for a better alternative, you've got to check out my partner Raw Crunch, who is giving everyone 10% off right now for the next 24 hours – Just use the code: "FOODBABE" at checkout. Get shopping here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment