Wednesday, August 7, 2024

The most evil word used by the food industry

One of the biggest LIES the Big Food industry tells us is that everything is okay to eat "in moderation". 

I really hate the word "moderation" when it comes to our food.

Moderation is a slippery slope. What does it really mean? Once a year, once a week, or once a day? A little in your coffee? A little in your sandwich? A little in your flavored water? A little in your after-meal breath mint?

Next thing you know, all of the chemicals you're accepting into your body "in moderation" are adding up to be a major part of your diet.

Fast food companies and the big processed food industry get us HOOKED with chemicals like MSG and Natural Flavors that make it hard to stop eating their products.

And then they tell us that "everything is safe in moderation"...While they fill us up with processed ingredients that cause heart disease, diabetes, and literally shorten our lives.

There's no reason to buy those ultra processed foods to feed our families. There are plenty of alternatives made with real food that we can have instead. 

If you follow my Instagram page, I'm always sharing swaps because everyone needs to know there are better alternatives to Goldfish, Pizza Rolls, Doritos, and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream. 

You can also make the homemade swaps that I share in my cookbooks, Food Babe Family & Food Babe Kitchen, and on the blog. The alternatives are endless! 

This is why it's always been our mission at Truvani to use real food to make our products. No weird ingredients. Not in moderation. Not ever. 

We just launched 7 NEW dessert-like flavors of The Only Bar, all made with ingredients found in your own kitchen!

Check out the new flavors here with a special launch offer just for you. 

My favorite is the Cherry Chocolate Chip - and my kids are obsessed with Sugar Cookie. I can't wait to hear which new bar is your favorite! 

Xo,

Vani

P.S I'm coming to Franklin, Tennessee next week! On Wednesday (8/14) I'll be at the Sprouts on Murfreesboro Road from 1-2pm, celebrating the launch of Truvani's Lemon Cookie Protein exclusively at Sprouts. Come down and enjoy a FREE Lemon Spritz with me and grab a goodie bag. I'd love to meet you! 

P.P.S. I go more into my food philosophy in my recent interview on the Let's Be Honest podcast with Kristin Cavallari. You can watch the episode on YouTube or listen on your favorite podcast platform.

***If someone forwarded this email to you, make sure to subscribe to my free email newsletter here. I'll send you updates, life-changing health tips, recipes, and breaking investigations each week***

Food Babe Family - Order Now


Food Babe

P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

Unsubscribe or Manage Preferences | Privacy Policy



If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link: Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment