Thursday, April 18, 2024

My Favorite Snack Bar Recipe (5 Ingredients)

I am so sick and tired of the nasty ingredients hiding in conventional "healthy" snack bars.

Refined Sugar. Carrageenan. Sugar Alcohols. I stay as far away from that crap as possible. 

But there is this snack bar recipe that I have been OBSESSED with lately…

And it's made with just 5 organic ingredients you can find in your kitchen. Check this out: 

  • Organic Cashews 
  • Organic Dates
  • Organic Maple Syrup
  • Organic Shredded Coconut 
  • Sea Salt

…Did you catch me? 

That's actually the EXACT ingredient list from The Only Bar Coconut Cashew by Truvani. 

Each bar is made with minimal organic ingredients you can find in your kitchen. 

And if you'd like to try them right now, you can get a free 4 pack of The Only Bar in any flavor when you spend $20 or more…

But that's not all, you can also claim up to 32% OFF your entire order with this deal for a limited time.

Gone Soon: Claim this Deal

If there's one thing I know about myself, it's that I need a snack in between lunch and dinner. 

Or else I'll become hangry…

That's where The Only Bar steps in.

It's made with only a handful of organic ingredients and no nasty ingredients…

Just like all of our other Truvani products.

And until tomorrow, you can claim up to 32% OFF your entire Truvani order plus get a free 4-pack of The Only Bar with $20+ purchase.

You can choose the bar flavor you prefer. Deal ends tomorrow.

Choose Your Products

Xo, 

Vani

 

***If someone forwarded this email to you, make sure to subscribe to my free email newsletter here. I'll send you updates, life-changing health tips, recipes, and breaking investigations each week***

 

Food Babe Family - Order Now


Food Babe

P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

Unsubscribe or Manage Preferences | Privacy Policy



If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link: Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment