Friday, April 19, 2024

Free Bars ends today

I just wanted to let you know that you have only a few hours left to claim this week's offer.

You get up to 32% OFF Truvani sitewide. 

And if you spend $20 or more, you also get a FREE Only Bar 4-pack ($15 value) in any flavor you want. 

Chocolate Brownie. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip. Mint Chocolate. Coconut Cashew. Peanut Butter. Chocolate Peanut Butter.

Yes, that's right. Free snacks with amazing ingredients.

But you have to hurry up because the deal ends at midnight.

Claim This Deal Before It's Gone

What's to love about these bars?

Well, as a mom, health decisions take serious work because my schedule is so packed. 

I mean, my typical day sort of goes like this:

  1. Take my daughter to school
  2. Work for what feels like 30 minutes before I have to…
  3. Pick her up
  4. Take her to after-school activities
  5. Pick her up
  6. Start to prep dinner
  7. Kids destroy house during "independent play" while I cook
  8. Clean up the kitchen and the whole house.
  9. REPEAT

I mean, as you can tell. IT'S ALL "ME TIME."

And even though my health is a top priority, some days it feels really hard to have it all together.

Especially when I am in a pinch for a snack.

That's why I always keep The Only Bar by Truvani on hand.

Each bar has healthy fats from nuts like almonds, cashews and peanuts to keep me satiated until my next meal. Plus, no refined sugars or nasty ingredients.

And right now, not only can you get up to 32% OFF Truvani products sitewide…

But I'll also throw in a FREE 4-Pack of The Only Bar when you spend $20 or more, in any flavor of your choosing.

Just remember: this deal will expire at midnight.

Don't miss this deal

Xo, 

Vani

Food Babe Family - Order Now


Food Babe

P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

Unsubscribe or Manage Preferences | Privacy Policy



If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link: Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment