Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Devastating News

This is crazy…

My new cookbook Food Babe Family was released in bookstores today, but I have something important to share with you.

The story I tell about a famous fast food chain serving processed chemicals at my daughter's school took an unexpected turn and it was devastating.  

I filmed a live video last night explaining what happened. 

Read the entire story here! This will blow your mind. 

Even though I am still upset, and this fight is far from over, there is a silver lining. 

This whole experience ignited my passion as a food activist. 

It reminded me of why I decided to quit my day job to teach people the truth about the food industry. 

And this experience taught me there's a bigger lesson here for my daughter.

Because honestly, if we're going to live in this over-processed world surrounded by all of the McDonald's and Burger Kings and Domino's, we need to know how to navigate these situations. 

I'm teaching her those skills, and she's building that muscle to stand up and be different.

And this might be one of the greatest gifts that I give her! 

I also want to give this gift to every family across the world.

Food Babe Family arms you with the tools you and your family need to stand up to the Big Food industry. 

You don't have to succumb to the pressures of society and fall for B.S. marketing campaigns targeting you into eating toxic ingredients.  

And don't EVER feel like your children are missing out when they aren't eating the processed food that everyone else around them is eating. 

They're not missing out when they're avoiding chemicals that cause cancer, gut issues, eczema, fatty liver, obesity, and type 2 diabetes! 

It's time to stop thinking your kids are missing out when they aren't eating Doritos and Domino's with their friends.

You are protecting them from dangerous chemicals, which is your greatest job as a parent. You are saving their life!

Because this work is too important, I decided to bring back all the book gifts we have offered and invite you to an ASK ME ANYTHING Book Club Live Event. 

Pick up your copy from Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, or your local bookstore.

You can also order online at FoodBabeFamily.com, Target.com (Buy one and get the one at 50% off), and Amazon.

Access to this live event will expire on Saturday, October 21st. 

I can't wait for you to get this book in your hands. If you know anyone who needs it too, please share this with them! 

Xo,

Vani

 

Food Babe Family - Pre-Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment