Friday, October 20, 2023

Liz threw out her soda & gatorade, here is why...

I have to tell you this story about my friend Liz…

She is 69 years old and doesn't have any kids that live with her anymore… but after she read Food Babe Family, it inspired her to start throwing processed food out of her kitchen pantry! 

As a grandma, she kept all these "treats" for her grandkids in the house, but realized that she shouldn't be giving them products full of shady ingredients anymore. 

This just goes to show how this book can help everyone. Even if you don't have kids, Food Babe Family helps you replace your old favorites like Gatorade, Sprite, Goldfish Crackers and Chick-Fil-A with healthier alternatives.

It shows you how to cook at home with healthy ingredients in a way that is not overwhelming. Anyone can do it!  

One of the best things I ever did was clean out all the toxic junk from my kitchen. 

I read the ingredients list on the back of every package and if it contained anything that wasn't real food, it went into a discard box!

I got rid of Heinz Ketchup, Wesson Vegetable Oil, and Smucker's Jam…and all the other products that were robbing me of my health. 

During this time I read everything I could about my food so I could learn more about where my food came from and how I could choose the healthiest ingredients to cook with at home. 

I taught myself to cook simple recipes made out of real food. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be!

Within a few weeks, I started to feel my health turn around…

And within a few months, the transformation was astounding. 

I went from always going to the doctor with health problems, to enjoying a life without prescription drugs.

I was feeling more energetic than I did when I was a kid!

Every time I look in the mirror, it's a huge reminder of how far I've come—and there's no going back.

If you want to feel this way too… 

I really hope you head down to your local Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, or local bookstore in the morning to get your copy of Food Babe Family. 

My book is perfect for a college kid who wants access to fast easy recipes or new Mom, it's truly for everyone (even if you are a grandma like Liz)!

Get the junky ingredients out of your kitchen and start replacing them with healthy alternatives! Try a recipe or two. I can't wait to hear which one is your favorite! 

Here's where you can get a copy this weekend:

I almost forgot!!!...

If you get a copy by tomorrow, I'll give you $500 in bonus gifts! Go here to claim your bonus gifts after you buy Food Babe Family.

I hope you have a great weekend of reading, shopping, and cooking! 

Xo,

Vani

Food Babe Family - Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment