Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Right into the trash

I don't like to be wasteful, but I did this:


As soon as I saw this...

If you've been reading my emails, you know I've soaked myself in smoothie a time or two.

So we made this incredible Signature Stainless Steel Shaker Cup with a secure lid…

But you need to hurry! 

This free gift goes away TONIGHT.

Call Dibs on a Free Shaker Cup

Well, here's what people said about Truvani's Signature Stainless Steel Shaker Cup:

"I didn't know a shaker cup could be so nice!"

"It doesn't leak. And the cap clicks, so you know it's secure."

"Look at that gorgeous, black, stainless steel…beautiful!" 

"The cap doesn't hit my nose when I drink!" 

That's why I want to send you one FREE with any $20+ purchase. 

Plus, an additional goodie on us.

Let's shake up our health routines together.

Xo, 

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment