Monday, January 9, 2023

Don't miss this

My company, Truvani, just ran a special promotion to encourage people to hop on subscription…

But naturally, some of you asked "What if I'm not ready to subscribe? What if I just want to try a product?"

And trust me, I get it. Commitment can be scary.

That's why I have a special offer for you…

Claim 25% off any Truvani product. 

This offer applies to one unit per product, meaning you can get a great deal trying one or one of every Truvani item you've had your eye on. 

If you're looking to pick up a new healthy habit, we've got tons of products for you to try…

…all made with ingredients you can trust, of course.

So whether you want to try a product for the first time or reconnect with an old Truvani love, this deal is a perfect opportunity for incredible savings.

Browse Products Here

If you aren't sure where to start, our products have over 50,541+ reviews you can check out.

Just see what these customers have to say:

Katharine loves our Marine Collagen. She said, "Truvani Marine Collagen is my go-to collagen solution! It mixes easily into my smoothies and other liquid without any gift or taste. I really appreciate the consistent quality and care Truvani provides!"

I couldn't agree more. Our Marine Collagen is a daily staple in my routine. I love mixing it with a scoop of Protein+Greens every day!

Even Mario said "This [Protein+Greens] is what really kickstarted me maintaining a healthy lifestyle."

Now before you head over to our page, you should know…

Since we believe in our products, we have a simple 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. This means if you don't love it, we will gladly refund you within 30 days. No questions asked.

Click here to claim this offer before it's gone.

Xo, 

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment