Monday, January 2, 2023

A Common Resolution Mistake

Happy New Year!

It's time to make your mark, but please don't do what I used to do.

Here's the secret: Resolutions don't have to mean restrictions.

What about adding something healthy to your routine instead?

For a limited time, you can get 50% off the first month of any new product subscription at Truvani. 

Pick Your New Healthy Habit

I know a thing or two about trying something new…

I fought for years creating petitions to get companies to clean up their act and use better ingredients, but they weren't changing fast enough…

So I decided to take matters into my own hands and start my company, Truvani. 

Was it scary? Absolutely!

I had to do things that I'd never done before - like figuring out how to source ingredients, vet supplies and actually create products!

But taking the leap and trying something new was the best decision I've ever made.

And I want to help you do the same, with any Truvani product that will help you meet your goals.

Claim 50% OFF Your First Month

And before your commitment phobia kicks in, don't worry: you can cancel any time. 

Besides, this offer applies to one new subscription per unique product, so we're not giving you the chance to over-commit anyways. We also have a 30-day money back guarantee.

You don't have to give up the things that you love to be healthy, just start by adding in something good…

I'm rooting for you.

Cheers to a new year!

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment