Friday, September 23, 2022

My 3 Simple Tips to Support Digestion

Have you noticed terms "hot girl stomach problems" or "hot girls have IBS" trending in the health industry?

When did stomach issues become trendy?! I would have been so popular before I got my health in check, lol.

While some people nowadays wear their stomach problems like a badge of honor, I'll do anything to avoid them…

Here are my Top Tips for Supporting Healthy Digestion:

  1. Chew Food Slowly: Our saliva contains enzymes that help break down our food. Chewing slowly helps those enzymes begin digestion, relaxes the stomach to allow nutrients to pass through more easily and helps us recognize when we are full.

  2. Welcome Bacteria: Consuming probiotics or a diet with plenty of healthy bacteria from fermented foods like kimchi, sourdough and yogurt supports the balance of a healthy gut.

  3. Supplement Selectively: While most protein powders on the market are marketed for "health" support, many contain stomach-upsetting ingredients like carrageenan, vegetable oils and whey protein isolate. Try a protein powder made with minimal organic ingredients.

This week, at my company Truvani, we launched two new protein powders: Vanilla Chai and Unflavored.

This means our protein powder now comes in 6 flavors, each made with 3-11 organic ingredients you'll know. 

And while our customers rave about the taste, they also love that it's "the only protein powder that doesn't upset [their] stomach."

Get 25% OFF First Month + Free Gifts

Grace isn't the only customer who finally found digestive peace with our protein.

Just see what other real customers had to say…

"This has been the first protein powder that my body doesn't react negatively to and I'm really grateful for that." - Carly, Verified Buyer

"It tastes so good and it doesn't make me bloated." - Jihan, Verified Buyer

"I enjoy the flavor and I don't have the digestive issues with it like I do with whey protein. I also really love how this is a clean product." - Jennifer, Verified Buyer

"The ONLY protein powder that doesn't cause me digestive issues and bloating." - Shannon, Verified Buyer

Try It For Yourself

This protein just goes to show you can still be a "hot girl" without stomach problems.

Click here to claim 25% OFF your first month of any new protein powder subscription, plus 7 free gifts.

Xo, 

Vani

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment