Thursday, September 1, 2022

I always have this with me

Last summer, my family met at the park for a picnic. All of our friends showed up with Truvani Signature Totes… and so did I.

I couldn't stop laughing, but I also couldn't blame them…

This bag is perfect for taking food on-the-go. It's insulated, durable and has long straps, making it great for picnics.

We just had to be careful not to grab someone else's when we left!

I understand why my friends love the tote, it's not just a basic canvas bag you toss in your closet.

I don't leave my house without it… Apparently, neither do they.

GET YOUR TRUVANI TOTE

"Why? What makes this bag so special?" you might ask.

At Truvani, we sell organic protein powders, vitamins and more, but that's not where we stop.

Our goal is to make a healthy lifestyle within reach and without question.

So we created this tote to help you take your healthy habits on-the-go, wherever you go.

And every year, we create a new custom design. 

This year's citrus design has been everyone's favorite to date.

The good news?  I'm giving this tote ($50 value) to you for free with a purchase of $35 or more. 

The bad news? This is the last opportunity to get our limited edition citrus design before it's gone for good…

Get our 2022 Limited Edition Citrus Tote free with purchase of $35 or more… before it's gone, for good!

Trust me, it's totes worth it. ;)

Xo, 

Vani

P.S. Limited one per household. Some additional restrictions may apply.

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment