Sunday, October 18, 2020

My birthday at Burger King

When I was a child my favorite fast food place was Burger King.

I had many birthday parties there and LOVED when my dad bought me their croissant sandwiches for breakfast. 

In my 20's, I moved on to Chick-Fil-A and ate their chicken sandwiches almost daily.

While I'm writing this, I remember the taste so vividly even though I haven't eaten it in over a decade. I can still smell it and my mouth waters when I think about it. 

The fast food industry has mastered the ART OF ADDICTION. 

With chemicals like MSG and Natural Flavors they are able to hijack your taste buds so that you can't stop eating their food and keep coming back for more. 

It's hard to break the cycle! 

That's why I hope you've ordered a copy of my cookbook Food Babe Kitchen. It has over 100 recipes to replace all those fast foods you are eating. 

There's even recipes for a healthy Chick-Fil-A Sandwich and homemade Doritos! 

Pre-order by Tuesday and get 12 months of meal plans too! 

**BONUS** Pre-order from any bookstore BY TUESDAY (10/20/20) and get 12 Months of Meal Plans for FREE! Claim here

When I began cooking and eating real whole foods, my health soared and the excess weight came off. 

And, I'll never go back to my old "fast food" way of life. 

I want you to know, YOU can do this too. 

Let me prove it to you.

Pick up your copy of Food Babe Kitchen and get started with your Meal Plans now.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. I'm only offering 12 months of meal plans as a FREE BONUS until Tuesday (10/20). I normally charge over $100 a year for them. This is my gift to everyone who pre-orders a copy of my cookbook early. You'll get your first month of meal plans after you claim your bonuses here

 

Food Babe Kitchen - Get a free list of EVERYTHING in my pantry now with every book purchase.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment