Thursday, October 1, 2020

Did you see our 2 new flavors?

"This banana tastes like BANANA," my business partner yelled. 

(Yes. Yelled).

But do any of your 'banana-flavored' products actually taste like real banana? 

Here's the deal…

Truvani's new Banana Cinnamon Plant-Based Protein tastes like banana because we use real organic banana powder. Not some banana-like flavor made by a food scientist in a lab. 

We also use real organic Ceylon cinnamon. 

And what about our new Chocolate Peanut Butter Plant-Based Protein?

You guessed it. Tastes like the real deal… because it is. 

You can see for yourself

Not only do our new protein flavors have less than 8 ingredients… 

… but they also taste like an obsessively indulgent DESSERT

That's why many of our customers ditch the junk and... reach for our protein to satisfy their cravings. 

Like Catherine G., who said… 

***** "Literally the best chocolate protein powder I have ever tried. The only one I have actually even liked. It tastes like brownie batter. It is incredible."

When my samples arrived in the mail, I opened the Banana Cinnamon first. My thoughts immediately went to fresh-baked banana bread. 

I couldn't believe it.

I didn't do anything special. Just mixed it in water. And I knew right then that you're going to love it.

It smelled like my kitchen during the holidays.

It tasted heavenly.

And the best part? You can try our new Banana Cinnamon or Chocolate Peanut Butter Plant-Based Protein flavors today. Order now and get exclusive savings. 

Click here to get yours. 

Xo,

Vani

 

P.S. Are you going to try our new Plant-Based Protein flavors? We have a "love the taste guarantee." Try it, and if you don't love it, simply email our support team. They will gladly issue a refund.

 

 

Food Babe Kitchen - Get a free list of EVERYTHING in my pantry now with every book purchase.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment