Monday, November 4, 2019

You are invited - Event at UNC-Chapel Hill

I'll be speaking at an event right here in North Carolina this week, and I hope you can make it!

This free event is hosted by the Center for Sustainable Enterprise at the University of North Carolina Kenan-Flagler Business School. They've asked me to come talk about what it's really like to be an activist taking on the Big Food industry. 

My talk will be followed by an interview and discussion moderated by UNC Professor Olga Hawn. I'll also be signing books and hanging after to chat. 

Here are the details...

EVENT: A Journey from Activist/Author to Entrepreneur with Vani Hari

DATE: Wednesday, November 6, 2019

TIME: 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM

LOCATION: Kenan Center Dining Room, Kenan-Flagler Business School, University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill (Directions here) Parking is available at the business school.

There are limited seats available on a first come, first serve basis. If you're going to be there, reply to this email, so I can add you to the guest list! I can't wait to meet you. 

Xo, 

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment