Monday, November 25, 2019

Did you know this about plastic?

Over 400 cities have either a plastic bag ban or tax in place, and the list is growing….

I'm all for it.

Are you?

I really try not to use plastic bags at the grocery store. Instead I just put the produce directly in my cart. 

Something just feels off about buying beautiful real foods...

...and then putting them into a cheap, plastic bag. 

First, plastic is bad for the environment. 

Second, who the heck knows how they make the plastic. 

This got me thinking...

I always carry my own tote bag to the farmers market. I also try to remember to take one with me to the grocery store.

And I found myself wanting something a little bit nicer than a traditional, flimsy tote bag. 

So, we created something amazing. We call it The Truvani Tote. 

It's insulated, which makes it perfect for bringing the food you love on short trips.

It's got tons of space.

And it's gorgeous. 

If we were to sell The Truvani Tote, it would cost $40, but for Black Friday we have a special deal. 

Click to see what it is

It's such a great deal that we expect to run out of these tote bags. So, I highly recommend you visit this page and hop on the "early access list."

(This will allow you to get access to the deal before everyone else on Black Friday). 

At Truvani, we're always looking for ways to improve our environmental impact. We aren't perfect, but we are always looking for improvements. 

That's when we started thinking...

Each person in our community. Me. You. We all want a better way to leave the Earth in the same condition in which we found it. 

This tote can help. Even if you use one less plastic bag each month, just imagine that at scale. 

Xo,

Vani

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment