Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Have you seen this bag yet?

I LOVE to travel. However, as my family began to grow, it got so much harder. 

You see, I hate airport food. I feel so awful if I get stuck eating it. And now that I was packing for myself, Mr. Food Babe, and Harley…

...I needed a simple way to carry all our own food. 

I sometimes used a cooler - especially on longer trips - but it was bulky and hard to carry. 

So, that's when I had a great idea:

"What if we design a tote bag that can also hold food?"

And that's exactly what we did.

We created The Truvani Tote.

This gorgeous bag is very durable (which makes it well-suited for travel).

It's beautiful. It's got a ton of room. And it's insulated, which makes it perfect for transporting the food you love.

All-in-all, I am thrilled this bag exists and you get to have one too.

This will bag will be available on our website starting at 11 AM Eastern on Black Friday... 

All you have to do is spend at least $35* on Truvani products (excluding taxes and shipping) and you'll get one of these totes for free. While supplies last. 

There are only a limited number of these totes available. To ensure you have the best chance of getting one, sign up for our Early Access List…

...And you'll get a secret website link allowing you to add items to your cart, reserving your bag 1 hour before the general public.

Here's The Link

Since we expect to sell out, we're limiting them to 1 per customer. 

I think you're going to love it. So, sign up for the early access list now to ensure you have the best chance of getting one on Black Friday.

Xo,

Vani

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment