Monday, October 14, 2019

Are your mornings crazy like this?

I almost made a big mistake…

First, let me ask you a question:

What do mornings look like in your home?

Me? I'm a mom. I work. And have lots of things to do. So, the only word that accurately describes my morning is...

CRAZY.

Sometimes it's so crazy that something that's very important to me takes a backseat. 

My health. 

You see, I love to start my days by adding a scoop of collagen to my morning coffee.

However, sometimes even the simplest thing (like stirring) takes too long. And I was tempted to skip it. 

YIKES.

(Who would blame me? I make breakfast for a toddler… and my husband… and my myself…)

I'm sure you can relate, and this is one of the reasons why I created Truvani. To help people live a simpler, healthier life. 

That's why I'm happy to share that we now have a Truvani Hand-Held Frother, and you can see it in action in this video

It's at the top of the page. Click play to see it. 

The best part?When you buy any of our protein powders or marine collagen, you will get one of these hand-held frothers… free (until October 15th, while supplies last). 

Here's the link 

I've become so passionate about this powerful little tool, and I know you'll love it, too. 

Xo,

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment