Thursday, May 23, 2019

The #1 thing you can do for your health

If you're like me, taking time off your regimen can set you back BIG time. I feel like I start to fall apart.

Even if I skipped the gym once… or skipped eating healthy… I get cranky… I feel stressed… and I definitely get frustrated with myself.  

And that's why it's so important to - STICK TO THE PLAN.

But, let's be honest...

Even when we think we've got our plan down…

Things can change.

One of our amazing customers said it best:

"Every time we think we've got a routine down, someones rhythm changes."

"Having feel-good foods that are easy to put together is key for my postpartum recovery and overall wellness as a new mom." Mary Drenk of @integrativemamas

And that's why we want to help.

You see, I have always found that I make my worst decisions when I didn't pack food with me "on the go." This is one of the reasons why I started making these "On the Go" Oatmeal Travel Packs.

I also found that I would sometimes skip breakfast and make a poor decision later in the day. Now I just make a green smoothie.

Either way, here at Truvani we want to help you make better decisions for your health. We have remarkable recipes that can help you fight cravings.

And we are offering a deal where you can get 50% off your first month on any new subscription at Truvani. You can see all the details here.

So, even when "life" gets in the way…

You won't worry about getting good things into your hardworking body.

We've got your back.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. When you subscribe to any of our products during this event, you'll receive an amazing BONUS

It's our carefully-crafted Mini-guide to Seasonal eating:

It features 4 of Truvani's exclusive recipes, using in-season produce. YUM.

So, make the most of your summer season goals with Truvani.

Click here.

Xo,

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment