Friday, May 24, 2019

“After a lifetime of digestive issues she finally had answers”

When you finally understand the POWER of a plan....

You'll see yourself inching closer to your dreams every day.

Plus, it doesn't matter what your plan is either.

As long as you make one which will bring you closer to your goals...

And stick to it.

Here's what one of our amazing customers had to say about Truvani and our Certified USDA Organic Turmeric Supplement:

"I have been following Food Babe for years....She helped me change my life in what I eat and the beauty products I use. I use the turmeric/curcumin supplements daily." Christina B @beyondceliacdisease

A little background on Christina:

She was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in July 2018.

After a lifetime of digestive issues, she finally figured it out.

I love hearing stories like Christina's!

If our products can help put your wellness plan into action…

I've done my job.

And I can't wait to hear more success stories like this too!

So, until May 28th, 2019…

I challenge you to try something new:

If you aren't eating the way you know you should be…

Our latest event will give you the chance to try any Truvani Products at 50% OFF your first month for ALL NEW subscriptions.

And since your plan only works if you stick to it…

Getting goodness re-stocked every month will keep you on the path to success.

And what better road to travel than one paved with REAL food without added chemicals…

Products without toxins...

And labels without lies.

Click here to learn more about our 50% off event

Xo,

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment