Thursday, September 21, 2017

Want a career in health and wellness? Here’s your chance!

Last week I shared with you the pivotal moment when I knew it was time for me to dedicate my work to helping others learn about their food and achieve amazing health. I wouldn't change this job for anything! I know many of you are feeling called to help others with their health and wellness too. I often get emails from readers like this one

"I am a big fan ever since I came across your site and just like you have become interested in food and nutrition. I would like to learn more about holistic health and nutrition and be able to share information informing people about the truths of our food and make better choices; however I don't know where to start. I thought about going back to school to learn more and become certified so I can actually be able to create a career out of it (figured people would rather receive info from someone with credentials) but, then I realized that is not the only way. What would you suggest? I'm just trying to see what my options are."

Do you feel this way? Would you love a career in health and wellness?

Whether your calling is to work in wellness centers, doctor's offices, gyms, spas, yoga studios, schools, private practices… or you want to write books, create products, open restaurants, teach, and start your own business… the Institute of Integrative Nutrition (IIN) Health Coach Training Program can help you get there!

Their program teaches you how to nourish every aspect of your health and life, AND it teaches you how to launch a new career in health and wellness. You'll get everything you need to start working with your own clients, and turn your passion for wellness into a career you love.

I was honored to be asked to be part of their curriculum and you can watch a clip of a lecture I gave at their NYC headquarters here. They provide online training, so you can work towards your certification from anywhere in the world and whenever you want!

Sign up for a free sample class here.

Inside the Sample Class you'll learn:

  • What a Health Coach does and how they help people make lasting changes to their health and lifestyles
  • What to expect as a student at IIN
  • How IIN is leading the way to a healthcare revolution + incredible activities you can engage in!

The next training session begins soon and, as a partner, IIN is allowing me to offer up to $1,500 off tuition to Food Babe readers! To claim your IIN discounts, simply sign up for a free sample class here. IIN will be in touch to answer any questions you have about curriculum, tuition and the HUGE discount offered to Food Babe readers.

EXTRA BONUS…

If you enroll in the Health Coach Training Program at IIN right here, I will also give you a FREE One Year Food Babe Eating Guide Membership. This is the perfect compliment to your journey with IIN and will help make your life easier while you are in the program! As a member, you'll get an entire year's worth of Food Babe monthly meal plans, new recipes, shopping guides, and resources to keep you looking and feeling your best. I normally charge over $119 for my annual Eating Guides, so this is an incredible bonus that I know you'll love!

If you are feeling scared about taking this step, I get it. I used to feel that way too. Throughout my life I have had some amazing people encouraging me to take the leaps of faith needed to keep growing. I want to be that person in your life. Remember, it is NEVER too late to find your calling. The community at IIN is one of the most supportive, enthusiastic groups of people I've ever seen, and everyone says that is one of the best parts of their program.

See for yourself! Check out the free sample class here.

If you know anyone who wants a career in health and wellness, send them this email and encourage them to go after their dreams!

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Here is a note I just received from a recent IIN graduate. I hope to hear from YOU next!

"Thank you Food Babe. In so many ways you have inspired me! Back in 2012 when I was starting to open my eyes and start my journey I found you. I was ranting to one of my co workers about the GMOs and chemicals in our food and how I wanted to shout about it from the roof tops and tell everyone about it. My co-worker looked at me and laughed and then said you know Food Babe is already doing that! I have to admit I was a little jealous. Lol...... I was also excited and full of joy that someone cared as much as I did and all ready took matters into their own hands. You my friend are a force to be reckoned with.

I graduated from IIN last November as a health coach, I also have my personal training certificate......I also just quit my corporate job and took the leap of faith.... I am now trying to build my health and fitness business. I call my business exciting life and fitness, because I want to help everyone live their best life. I feel we have much in common, I too was tired of being sick and seeking the root cause and not just a bandaid...... My friends call me the health hustler because I never stop trying to interest everyone I meet in their health and happiness.. I think I want to brand this name. Eventually I want to host motivational health seminars all over the US and possibly the world..... . Hopefully someday I will teach a lecture at IIN and meet Joshua and YOU.

Thank you for doing what you do! I am by your side working for our healthier world! Rock on Food Babe!" ~ Nicole H.

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment